Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring!

Its finally spring here! At least all signs seem to point to it. Lovely sunny days we have been having the past few days. Another module at school is coming to end and boy am I glad. OK I am not great at math- really not great. Its never been one of my strong subjects. I just dont "get" it.
But to ad insult to injury we have had a rather unhelpful teacher. Its all online, so I cant really get help - if there has been any I haven't known where to get it. I will be happy if I get a C- good news is next time I dont have to take any math. No more math for me. Yeay! I am getting an A in Marketing though which I am very happy about. The flowers are coming up so nicely in the yard, they are so pretty to see.

Here is a simple recipe for a drink I have come to love. Raspberry Lemonade

Combine 10 lemons
2 cups raspberries
1/1/2 cups of sugar in a large pot
Pound mixture firmly with the end of a rolling pin,extracting as much juice as possible for 10 mins,
stir in 6 cups of water. Pour through a sieve into a large bowl. Press lemons and raspberries till all juice is extracted. Discard all solid material. Serve over ice. Makes 9 cups.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i never was that great in math at school, but when i did it by myself in my own way and time i was pretty good never ever could understand algerbra though!!