Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Not new but new to me- Aloe Vera Juice ( flavored)

Aloe Vera Juice has been around for awhile.  A couple weeks ago I was a gas station and decided to try OKF's brand in Pomegranate.  I instantly loved it even though I never had it before.  This made me want to try more of it.  Aloe Vera juice has some amazing health benefits. Here are some I have found:

HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA JUICE

  1. Aids in the elimination of constipation.
  2. Aids in digestion and helps with stomachaches and heartburn.
  3. Helps to regulate blood sugars.
  4. Detoxifies the body and colon.
  5. Helps with weight loss by increasing metabolic rate to burn more calories.
  6. Improves circulation.
  7. Aids in healing damage to internal tissues.
  8. Regulates blood pressure.
  9. Strengthens immune system.
  10. Retards the growth of cancerous tumors.
  11. Helps to reduce inflammation. ( Sleuth Journal, 2016)
Sounds great to me,as a lot of those things I deal with.  What I love about the OKF brand in particular is that it does come in a variety of flavors which are very tasty especially when you drink it cold as you can see I have one of every flavor my grocery store had, except just plain. I even took my Pusheen  ice cube tray and used it to make Mini Mango Popsicles and it turned out fine and was cute as well.  So yes you can freeze Aloe Vera Juice into a nice cool treat if you like.  What I notice is that whilst I still like to have soda I am having it less than I did before I started drinking the juice.   You cant forget to drink water too, this doesn't replace that for your normal dietary needs. So if you want a tasty, healthy alternative check these out. You may want a lighter  more natural flavor than the OKF brand or just plain- both are available in many stores usually by the types of waters sold ( even though its a juice)   I have tried a couple from Walmart which were lighter on the flavoring ( the flavor is not genuine in OKF's but there is really Aloe Vera juice and gel in every bottle)  

Reference: http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/11-amazing-benefits-drinking-aloe-vera-juice/
Pictures: My own. 

No comments: