Tuesday, December 2, 2008

News.. Updates...

Since my last post, a few things have happened.. Thanksgiving for one. My husband and I and my parents went to my brother Joe's house for Thanksgiving. It was a lovely dinner, everyone did something for the meal. There was just the cosy bunch of us there. A competitive game of Scrabble was played afterwards. On Sunday was my Moms birthday. I won't reveal her age. Dad took her out to Red Lobster. They also went on a wonderful ride, around Goshen and Bursten Pond which I have actually swam in. The kitty in the picture thought my parents could not see it but as you can see they could! Joe had a nice Thanksgiving concert at the Provo Tabernacle last month also. It is a lovely building, I had never been inside. 4 choirs participated including a childeren's choir. The place was stuffed to the raffters, very well attended. My Mom told me that she used to go there for Stake Conference. I have a camera now, I just got to get the software for it ( as it was my Mom's and that Cd is in Iowa) but as soon as I do I can post some of the pictures I have taken so far. I have begun my Christmas shopping, infact 70% of it is already completed and I am quite happy about that.



No comments: