Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A New Venture

I have decided to go into the jewlery making business..  I have made quite a few things, making more all the time. My little web store That's my link to my little "store". Just like it is is how you get to it.  You really can buy the things which I have posted and I can remake things which get sold out.  Have a look around there and if you see something you like you can pay through Pay Pal.  It's safe and secure and my prices are pretty reasonable, I dont wish to charge a lot, only if they become popular would I need to increase any prices. I need your help to advertise my site though.  Its not well known right now.  I will do my part and keep making things and post them for you and others to see.   There is no pressure to buy, only is you like what you see and want to but a little word of mouth telling people about my little business would be great!

No comments: